Monday, March 26, 2012

glitter...

just wanted to give a little love to a little 'eye-candy' love in my life: glitter... enjoy & just try not to smile when looking at these! :)

glit·ter

[glit-er]verb (used without object)

1. to reflect light with a brilliant, sparkling luster; sparkle with reflected light.
2. to make a brilliant show.
           

i think i'm going to start using the word glitter more. it's just so happy! :)

i can just see my husband, adam, and big brother, justin, rolling their eyes right now... they always say glitter say how they hate glitter (justin even warned adam of my love of glitter in his groomsman speech)! it's spreads & you can never ever get rid of it... as for me, when i had my own apartment, if i had a little glitter left over or even just for fun, i would sprinkle it everywhere! it's just so happy! make fun all you want, but if something as teeny-tiny as glitter is a smile-maker, i'll take it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...