Wednesday, May 9, 2012

my mom...


i suppose this is all quite fitting since mother's day is coming up & all... but that's not even why i did it. my mom suprised me today. i get so excited when family comes & visits me at work... and she did. it can get pretty depressing, lonely, sad, etc here & it is always so happy & nice to have someone i love here! :) i was so excited to see her & so excited she took time out of her busy day to come see me! and she even has some new shoes -- they look AWESOME on her little tooters!


not all that off...


so... even though it's mother's day soon, take time to tell your mom you love her... JUST BECAUSE she puts a bright spot in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...