Friday, March 1, 2013

happy birthday to a bug!

to my husband on his birthday, 

God has granted me quite the privilege of being your wife. i thank him often! i'm so happy that i landed with you & can't wait for the next FOREVER together! can you believe it's been this long... age 23 we meet & here we are at 28 continuing to live our happily ever after!

thanks for the man you are. 
thanks for the puppydad you are. 
thanks for the father you're going to be. 
thanks for how you love me.
thanks for how you love the Lord. 
thanks for making me laugh. 
thanks for your positive outlook & keeping me in line. 
thanks for a million other things!

love what you are, who you are, how you are & am so glad you're mine!

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, BUG!

you've made me one of the luckiest gals out there! :)








loving YOU! :)
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...