Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Massage Motivation.

Most people complete their clinical, complete their classes, graduate from massage therapy school AND THEN take like 5 years...or something...to prep for their boards, right? 

Well, unfortunately that's what I've done. Procrastination is for the birds. Finding proper motivation to even finish this is really tough for me.

Anyways, Jill Duggar recently completed her Midwifery training which led to her husband posting some verses he was meditating over online. This inspired me to make a bookmark in my study book that I can look over before I study... 

Just incase you're struggling finding motivation, too:

Colossians 3:23
"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord & not to men..."

Ecclesiastes 9:10
"Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom..."

Proverbs 13:4
"The soul of the sluggard craves & gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied."

Phil. 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Phil. 2:14-15
"Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless & innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked & twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world..."

1 Corinthians 10:3
"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God."

Proverbs 16:3
"Commit your work to the Lord & your plans will be established."

Image result for procrastinationImage result for procrastination


Well, now back to the study grind before my little one wakes up. I keep reminding myself...

GOD CAN USE THIS FOR HIS KINGDOM! 

YOU DO YOUR PART, HE'LL DO HIS! Not to mention all the time & money that has been poured into this -- and I want to be a good steward of both! 

I'd appreciate your prayers as well for strength with my upcoming test! ...and strength for all the prep! :)


1 comment:

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...