Saturday, May 25, 2013

adam: a lovechild.

enjoy this conversation during the day between husband & myself. i laughed heartily.
--
Adam: Here’s a picture of me in the background of a survey picture Joe took yesterday. Enjoy.


Jacie: Was this on purpose? If not, oh man…that’s a good one.

Adam: I had no idea I was in this picture. Apparently I just naturally look like the witch from Snow White…


Or Voldemort…


Jacie: OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS HYSTERICAL TO ME. BLOGWORTHY, WITH YOUR PERMISSION, OF COURSE!

Adam: Knock yourself out. I can’t hide who I am.

Other parts of the conversations: 
Adam: I thought of those two because that’s exactly what I look like. I don’t know how you can look at that picture of me and not see some hideous love-child of Voldemort and the witch from Snow White!

Adam: You know one look at that witch and Voldemort’s heart would melt. It’s a match made in…not Heaven…Orlando maybe? I don’t know. She’s a witch. He’s a wizard. She’s evil. He’s evil. Perfect for each other.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, LOVIES!
JACIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...