Friday, August 24, 2012

happy neon friday.


i would rock this...


wearing these earrings...


and this necklace...


and of course i LOVE this skirt. DIY?


i love wearing tons of bracelets & love the style of this picture. and that wallet. oh, that wallet.


and these DIY packages. yes.


and my kiddo's future bathroom towels... :)

neon fashion 23 I cant get enough NEON (29 photos)

everything about this picture. lace, neon & LOTS of bracelets.

neon fashion 17 I cant get enough NEON (29 photos)

i wish you could wear stuff like this to job interviews. you probably can -- just not the jobs i'd be applying for, sadly! 

neon fashion 15 I cant get enough NEON (29 photos)

another idea for my denim shirt! 

neon fashion 1 I cant get enough NEON (29 photos)

love this. seriously love this.

a neon fashion 25 I cant get enough NEON (29 photos)

i'm digging on gold lately.

neon fashion 6 Add some NEON to your world (26 photos)

i wear t's like this a lot...

neon fashion 25 Add some NEON to your world (26 photos)

this picture kinda creeps me out, so i put it in there.

neon fashion 1 Add some NEON to your world (26 photos)

summer's almost over. sad. love the bracelets, though.

funky fashion 27 Funky Friday Fashion (40 photos)

i love everything about this picture. and if i lived in 'harry potter land', i would want a bow like this one!

happy friday everyone!

hope your weekend is GRAND!

loves, 
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...