Monday, August 27, 2012

date night.

every friday for the last 4 weeks, we've had 'Harry Potter Date Night'! :) 

my hubs has the sweetest ideas! 

and since we were back home this weekend celebrating my little niece's FIRST BIRTHDAY, we are having harry potter night TONIGHT! :) 

to honor that, i thought i would post a picture... it doubles as something to make all you harry potters fans happy, if you're ever having a rough day with coworkers, or just people! 


via B for Bel

loves & happiness & off to date night!
j

4 comments:

  1. yeah for date nights! can you believe I have never read or watched a harry potter anything??...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can NOT believe it, christina! go -- go now! RUN DON'T WALK! however, i must admit... they do get pretty dark by the end movies & are scary. this time i had adam hold my hand! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes...yeah for date night.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i lololoLOVE date night!!! :) :) :) i need to write more posts & thanks for following! and follow i will !:)

      xxoo, j

      Delete

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...