Sunday, August 5, 2012

sunday funday!

happy sunday, everyone!

after churchytime, husband & i decided that the weather was just TOO nice not to be outside -- seriously... it's PERFECT today!

so, we decided to go to the park for a bit o' tennis!
so fun.

i'd never really played before & even though i definitely lost, i at least learned HOW to play the game & had a lot of fun! i'll post some pictures for you later, gator!



this picture was at Tulip Time a year or so ago... before we were even hitched! YEOW! and we were around the area the other night, so i thought i'd share!

tulips are SO purdy.

xs & os & happy sunday-funday!

off to eat at a new restaurant we've never been to,
your j

4 comments:

  1. I love the tulips - they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacie! Long time no...interaction! I love tulips :) My favorite thing in the spring it the tulip festival. Anyway, I nominated you for an award! http://stubbornlydelighted.blogspot.com/2012/08/finally-my-turn.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. long time no...interaction for SHEEZY, kolie-girl! you have a tulip festival, too? BALLIN! you nominated me?! you're too kind & made me smile! THANKS!

      Delete

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...