Sunday, December 29, 2013

that one time husband thought i was a 12 year old boy...

this cracked me up, so i had to share... 

i found this stocking hat at Wal-Mart for $9.99...what a deal, right? It may've been mine if it wasn't so huge! Anyways, I took a picture to show the husband. When I showed it to him, he was like, "Oh cool... where'd you see that at?" I was like, "What do you mean? That's me at Wal-Mart!" He's like, "Oh man, I thought that was like a little 12 year old boy in it or something!" And scene. 


I mean, I guess with no make up & all covered up, it's an easy mistake? ah! anyways, no hard feelings, just hilarity I wanted to share! :o)

XO, 
12 year old santa boy in disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...