Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thelma's & White Elephant.

When I don't know who I'm going to be giving a gift to, it can be tough to figure out what to get... you just sort of have to wing it! So, when a gal from work organized a White Elephant-type gift giving, I just sort of got a bunch of random cuties!

Last year when we did Secret Santa, I got the girl all of the winter essentials: chap stick, lotion, kleenex, hot cocoa, scarf, gloves, etc... she loved that, too... 


Vintage NYC calendar...courtesy of Target $1 section. Yes, please. 


beDelectable. Have you ever heard of them? I hadn't...ever. But then husband & I went to Kohl's because mommy&daddy-o had given us some Kohl's Cash & we found these little beauties. our favorite (yes, that's right -- OUR -- because husband was even pleasantly suprised at how much his little sniffer liked 'em) was the strawberry. Honestly you guys, it smelled like Strawberries & Creme CremeSavers! MMM.  The others were good, but that one was the best.


Lots of notepads, pens & cards courtesy of Target $1 section. Don't you love that section? Best gifts.


And then there is Thelma's. I have had Thelma's one other time at another job. As a thank you to me & a coworker, a patient of ours had Thelma's warm chocolate chip cookies delivered with 1/2 gallon of milk. HOW COOL IS THAT, PEOPLE? Milk & cookies? That's sure to put a smile on anyone's face! I didn't even realize it was the same place! 

This time there was a couple other cookies that were okay, but I remember the warm chocolate chip being fantastic. There's something so thoughtful about it. And check out this BOX! Isn't this the neatest? I was captivated! And then you open it & it looks like a little oven! So clever & charming!


I was so excited that we all had to take a picture together!!! :)


XO & warm cookies & milk, 
J

P.S. shoutout to PAYTON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...