Monday, April 15, 2013

bonjovi outfit...and concert.

so, as you know, the BonJovi concert was last night! i thought i'd show you a little outfit SINCE i'm out of my usual...scrubs, no makeup, no hair did! :) we did end up leaving around 9:30. we were SO HUNGRY... wanted to get some grub at applebees (plus it's 1/2 price apps after 9 AND we had a gift card - BAM!). and i mean, they'd already played the 2 or 3 songs we knew... :)

WARNING: 
you're going to see about what seems like a billion pictures...because i was trying to take pictures with my photobooth, but seriously...this picture business is tough without a camera! :) ours is broke. sad face. enjoy!


my brother wanted to facetime me... this is the picture i sent him reminding him we were at the concert... :) it's the only picture i got at the concert on account of my phone takes lousy pictures & my camera is broke... :)


since i'd taken a 3 hour(ish) nap after church, before the concert... and had JUST ate... i was wide-eyed & bushy-tailed after the concert. so...there you go!


trying to show you my cool graphic tee. it was my father-in-law's before he passed away. apparently, it was a movie that was filmed back around where they're from! 



when going to a rock concert... dress like this...
*click link to go where i got them*

-AND TEASE YOUR HAIR-
:)



trying to get a picture with the iPod before we leave. God bless my husband...really, he's so patient while playing 'photographer'.


sweet leather jacket i got when i used to work at The Limited.



trying to get a good picture showing you the outfit. the lighting was harsh, so now you get all the pictures! :)




YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH! my NEW leather messenger satchel that i'm in LOVE WITH! and will last me for YEARS! no, seriously... it will.



THE NUMBER ONE MOST IMPORTANT ACCESSORY TO GOING TO A CONCERT THAT YOU REALLY HAVE NO INTEREST IN, BUT ARE DOING FOR SOMETHING 'DIFFERENT' TO DO IS... YOUR CUTIE-PA-TOOTIES HUSBAND! :) 


happy monday night! :) 
xxoo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...