Monday, June 11, 2012

don't worry your pretty little mind...


oh how the good Lord speaks. i follow ashley at www.myshineproject.com and this morning,

i was going to comment, but wanted to get caught up on all my other blogs before i did... which means i probably would have forgot. THEN,
i saw THIS:

...and i just KNEW i had to share it with ashley...

you know, i've been struggling with this SO MUCH lately. wondering why people are mean sometimes... just not understanding. and people being completely & unjustifiably mean & rude to me had gave me an opportunity to work on myself as well. it's given me an opportunity to examine these truths spoken to us in scripture: 
Matthew 5:39-40 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have you cloak as well.

 

while i don't understand many many things, i do understand that the Lord brings us through storms...we do not have wisdom or knowledge to understand or comprehend the All-Knowing's plan... find peace in this song though... i know i have...

“Even though the journey’s long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who’s gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I’ve been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God”

YouTube is blocked at my place of employment, but if you have a chance, take a listen to this song in it's entirety... it's called 'Mountain of God' by Third Day.

 

like i said, lately i have had coworkers be extrememly sour towards me--professing Christians... which makes it even harder & more frustrating. and while i fall short more times in a day than i can count, the meanness that these girls have decided to throw my way have given me an opportunity to examine myself & shortcomings through the Lord's word...and in turn, has make me much much stronger. and i can begin to see the storms clearing & the Lord saying, "YOU DID IT, JACE! see, i told you you could do it... you just needed to trust me!"

so, i will finish this up since i am at work & don't want to cry...i can feel my eyes-a-welling... blah oosh goosh.

know that i am praying for you little 'popcorn prayers' here & there & know that you are loved,
jaceroni

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...