Tuesday, June 19, 2012

i (could) poop glitter.


WANNA POOP SPARKLES?
no, seriously... apparently they have a handy dandy little pill that you can take.
this is awesome. seriously. and stupid all wrapped up in a little pill.

if you would like to throw away $425, go HERE: http://www.citizen-citizen.com/products/gold-pills
OR... better yet... just put it into my papal accout please & thanks!

 

   
 
--
Gold pill turns your poop into golden color 

The slang phrase “he’s got money coming out the wazoo” is actually pretty accurate thanks to these golden pills. Apparently they have been around for a few years now but I somehow missed it. If you got money to shit out, this product right here is your golden ticket. Dubbed as the Gold Pill, it’s a capsule pill that has been dipped in gold and filled with 24-karat gold leaf.
Besides making your poop sparkle, there really is not point to this product. If you got $425 to digest, I say go for it.
--
AND YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE GLITTER AND SEQUINS!!!
CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME: http://jacieland.blogspot.com/2012/04/supercutestory.html

but in all seriousness, WHY?

--

funny story... i was chatting with the hubs after i wrote this...

first off, his brother was the one who sent him this article initially saying, "too bad they're too expensive otherwise jace would love 'em..." ah, how true it is... 

it got rachel, a coworker of mine, and myself thinking... why not just eat glitter? 

so... i pitched to idea to hubs. i had never (believe it or not) thought about doing it myself, it just seemed logical & more money savvy to do it that way.

as soon as this idea left my mouth... husband made me make a promise that started with three little words; "repeat after me..."

so, i had to 'repeat after him' (no, seriously...literally), that i would NOT eat glitter while in the craft room... you know, it sounds silly, but i've been known to touch & eat & sniff really weird things. so, it's not really that illogical, if at all, for him to make me promise... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...