Thursday, June 21, 2012

leavin' in a minivan...


all our bags are packed (except for snackies), we're ready to go
we're (sitting at work ready to be) standing outside your door
we hated to wake you up to say goodbye (wishing we were on the road already)
but the dawn is breakin' (time for work) it's early morn
the taxis (2009 impala) waitin' he's blowin' his horn
already we're so lonesome (& bored at work) we could die

so kiss me (through email) and smile for me; tell me that you'll wait for me (after work)
hold me (or a picture of me) like you'll never let me go (because you won't)
'cause we're leavin' on a jet plane (minivan actually, in a few hours)
don't know what we'll be back again (acutally, it's sunday/monday)
oh, babe, we (don't) hate to go (yeah right... we can't get there quick enough)

etc etc etc.

 

we're going on a trip, yawl! YAY. YAY. YAY. YAYA.
our little nephew was born 6 months ago -- EEK!
he was in NICU forevvaaa & now seems like a good time; he's out & doing great!
so, we're heading off the the big ol' AMAZING colorado!
my brother (justin), sister-in-law (jill; the one you're always hearing about), and two amazing little gals we are proud to call our neices (addison & keely)! so so so so so so so EXCITED! :)

please pray for safe travels & a great time!

mister husband has only been to colorado on business trips -- not ever to the mountains! it's a crime!
oh, buddy...wifey is taking him this time, believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...