Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Prince of Peace.

i've been getting lots & lots & lots of practice with these lately... and these two verse are extrememly beneficial when followed... just like everything our Lord says! :) it's crazy to look back at how far we got when we did things our own ways & then we did things the way the Lord tells us to...how different everything is...how better everything is... 

A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when insulted. (Proverbs 12:16 NIV)

Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy. (Proverbs 28:13 NLT)


by the way... have you guys seen the story of this painting?
if you haven't GO HERE NOW:

i love this excerpt...
“Since nobody told me who God was, I found God myself. He’s been there for me through the years.  I don’t belong to any denomination or religion. I belong to God.”
good for her.

rich blessings,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...