Tuesday, April 17, 2012

wonderwall.

i'm going through my pictures trying to find some topics to talk about, so there is going to be a lot of randoms... everytime that i hear this song, it puts me in a very calm, chill mood. and almost makes me want to cry. weird, i know. not that it's 'adam & my song' because we don't have one really specific song (just lots), but this was a staple song when we first started dating... just always reminded us of eachother no matter where we were... sounds cheesy, but i don't care.


sigh. gives me those oosh & goosh 'love you, bug' feelings! love it. and the funny thing is, i had NEVER heard it until adam! he thought i was nutso because apparently 'everyone' knows it... i was too young, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...