Friday, May 25, 2012

best. robe. ever.

 

i lololooove my robe from victoria's secret... i know think my mom & dad got it for me my junior/senior year of high school. i don't wear it as often as i should, but i love just throwing it on with a tank & hanging out in it! sooooo comfy/casual. the only bad thing is unless you're a size 00, it can look a bit frumpy with the pockets on the side & tied like halfway up the waist -- you just have to figure out what's comfy & what looks/feels good...

i'm just a sucker for comfort.

adam snapped this picture of me...oh goodness, i don't even know when... years ago... a good one, eh? :)

here's to comfy-cute robes & hanging out in your pjs ALL memorial day weekend,
your j

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...