Wednesday, May 23, 2012

coffee.



i have drank lots & lots & lots of coffee today.
i usually don't drink coffee too much anymore -- sometimes it messes with my tummy. and when i have school at night, i definitely don't want a tummy ache during the massage! how terrible would that be?! have a client on the table, "oh, excuse me, ma'am... i have an upset stomach & have to postpone the massage until after i relieve myself." ...wierd... but today, i'm all out, baby -- going 3 cups strong... 'treating' myself. i can only expect a huge caffeine headache later though.


why doesn't the coffee i'm drinking look this good? oh, that's right; it's breakroom coffee.


lots of bathroom breaks,
your jacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...