Monday, May 7, 2012

flowers.

i guess you wouldn't call me a 'typical girl' in the topic of flowers... i love love love getting flowers...on occasion... there is something about it that just makes you feel special... but i'd say once or twice a year tops. i'd rather have a day planned out, go to the lake or just get smothered with hugs & kisses & holding hands & arms around me, etc etc... or just something sweet; a note under my pillow or on the counter waiting for m e... BUT THESE... these flowers just are so darn cute... me wantttttt somesies.



oh my goodness, these roses are to die for! love it!


maybe part of the reason i don't like flowers all that much is because they die so darn quickly! they're amazing for the first couple days & then they just get icky & sad. boo that noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...