Tuesday, May 15, 2012

summer etsy preview!


 
 
 

wanna buy this stuff?
wanna discount?

step 1: follow my blog
step 2: go to my etsy & message me that you're now a jacieland follower!
           etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/jaceland
step 3: i email you back with 15% discount off your entire purchase by giving you a special 'blogger' code!
step 4: we all smile because we all win!
step 5: you smile because you recieve some good merchandise & look absolutely fantastic! :)

so...what are you waiting for? RUN! don't walk! go now! :)

***ps, it is a tidge confusing that my blog is JACIELAND & my etsy is JACELAND, but unfortunately...that name was taken for my blog, so just be careful with entering the correct information! :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...