Friday, May 11, 2012

brother makes me happy.

brother called me this morning at work...


when i realized it was him, my heart smiled. i love seeing/hearing from family when i'm at work. no matter what storms are around you, God has given them as little blessings of a constant calming in the storm... does that make sense?

anyways, i told him how happy i was it was him... you know what brother did?

brother waited like 5 minutes & then called me back...
he said he just wanted to make me smile/happy again.


my heart melts. still. i could cry.

i have the best family in the world.



(this is me & big brother.
at adam & my birthday shindig.
2 years ago.
sweet isn't it...?)

love you big brother. and thanks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a little sunshine! :) i love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...